Please bring the following:
- Your insurance card(s) and driver’s license
- Your co-pay, if applicable (We accept cash, check and credit cards)
- A list of current prescription and over-the-counter medications you are taking
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent X-rays or tests related to your condition
- Kidney Stones: you must bring the CD and report of the Ct scan.
- Renal Mass: you must bring the CD and report of the Ct scan.
- Testicular Mass: you must bring ultrasound report
- 2nd opinion (Kidney, Prostate and Bladder cancer): you must bring biopsy/path report, Operative Note.
- Elevated PSA: please bring your most recent PSA lab results.
- Infertility: please bring Semen analysis, lab work if any.
- Completed new patient paperwork, if applicable (you can log into your patient portal and complete the new patient paperwork by clicking here)
If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment time, please call to cancel or reschedule with 24 hours notice.
Download our New Patient Paperwork, which you can print, fill out, and bring with you to your appointment. Please arrive thirty (30) minutes prior to your appointment time.
Click here to go to Patient Portal. Just follow the simple instructions. Our patient portal is secure and HIPPA complaint.